After much deliberation, I start painting. Then I free my paint brushes and see what happens. Lots of things appear and happen. Without my conscious input. For me that is painting.
The most magical features of Deladier’s landscapes are the apparently independent living creatures. As in the work of the Dutch master Hieronymus Bosch (1450–1516).
Date of birth: January 22, 1961 (BR)
Citizenship: United States of America, Portugal
B.A. Art Studio, University of Calfornia at Davis
Studied painting with Wayne Thiebaud and Roland Petersen
Additional figurative instruction from:
Scott Burdick, Gregg Kreutz, David Lefell, Robert Liberace,Geremy Lipking, Michael Shane Neal, Carl Samson,Richard Schmid and Nelson Shanks.
- Caldwell Snyder San Francisco, California
- Coda Gallery Palm Desert, California
- Blue Rain Gallery Santa Fe, New Mexico
- SmithKlein Gallery Boulder, Colorado
- Sorelle Gallery New Canaan, Connecticut
- The Obsession of Art Bergen, Netherlands